Incisa Scapaccino Town Hall
The village, originally known as Incisa Belbo, was renamed in 1928 in honor of the native Giovanni Battista Scapaccino, the first medal of military merit of the Carabinieri corp.
The municipality is a quiet and welcoming place where tourists can enjoy the sweetness of the landscape, the goodness of the typical products (famous is the “Hunchbacked thistle”) and the beauty of the artistic heritage.
Agriculture is the pivot of the local economy but also the local artisans, skilled in the processing of iron, wood and glass.
• Municipal palace
The municipal headquarters were transferred to Palazzo Serbelloni Busca in the Borgo Chiare area, after having been in Borgo Villa area for a long time.